Sang Ho Ma, Ph.D. Chief Development Officer
- 16+ years of experience in the field of drug discovery and small molecule at JW Pharmaceutical and GC Pharma.
- Experienced 4 clinical trials of the U.S. FDA and MFDS and 3 domestic and international technology transfers (anti-cancer drugs and rare disease treatments).
- Expert member of Central Pharmaceutical Affairs Council of MFDS
Dr. Ma received his B.S., M.S. in Chemistry from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and Ph.D. in Pharmacy from Sungkyunkwan University.
Duck Hyang Shin, Ph.D. Bio Director
- 17+ years of experience in the field of drug discovery at GC Pharma and Genexine.
- Extensive experience in RNA Therapy, Virus, Vaccine, and Immunology.
- Publications: 14 papers
- Patents: 9 cases
Dr. Shin received her B.S., M.S. in Biology and Ph.D. in Pharmacy from Ewha Womans University.
Choon Mo Kang Clinical Director
- 15+ years of experience in the field of clinical development at Genexine.
- Participated in domestic and international clinical trials in various indications and played the role of PM.
Kang received her M.S. in Biology from Catholic University.
Ki Soo Park CMC Director
- 17+ years of experience in the field of CMC development at Chemizone and GC Pharma.
- Publications: 1 paper
- Patents: 5 cases
Park received his M.S. in Chemistry from Yonsei University.