Myung L. Kim, Ph.D. Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- CTO & COO, Eutilex (KOSDAQ listed)
- CEO & Board of Directors, NanoEnTek (KOSPI listed)
- Senior Vice President, SK Telecom (KOSDAQ listed)
- CEO, Kim Laboratories, Inc.
Dr. Kim received his B.S. in Microbiology, M.S. in Biology, and Ph.D. in Microbiology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Professor Sang Yong Jon, Ph.D. Founder
- Chair Professor, KAIST (Korean Advanced Institute of Science & Technology)
- Professor, Dept. of Biological Science, KAIST
- Professor, GIST (GwangJu Institute of Science and Technology)
- Post-doc, MIT (under Prof. Robert Langer)
- Post-doc, POSTECH (under Prof. Kimoon Kim, Recipient of Hoam Award in 2006)
- Publications >150 papers (Over 16,000 citations, h-index: 55), Patents >90 cases, 10 Tech. transfer cases
- Associations: American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering Fellow, Most Citation Award (2015), The Distinguished Lectureship Award (2014), U.S. Nanomedicine Society Young Scientist Award (2007), Editorial Board Member in ChemMedChem, Theranostics
Dr. Jon received his B.S, M.S., and Ph.D. in Chemistry from KAIST.
Hyung Soon Park Executive VP and Chief Financial Officer
- CFO, C&R Research (KOSDAQ listed)
- CFO, Eutilex (KOSDAQ listed)
- Strategic Planning Director, Ahn-gook Pharm
- Management Planning Team, SK Networks
- Led multiple successful IPOs as CFO
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from Seoul National University, MBA from Korea University