Myung L. Kim, Ph.D. Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- CTO & COO, Eutilex (KOSDAQ listed)
- CEO & Board of Directors, NanoEnTek (KOSDAQ listed)
- Senior Vice President, SK Telecom (KOSDAQ listed)
- CEO, Kim Laboratories, Inc.
Dr. Kim received his B.S. in Microbiology, M.S. in Biology, and Ph.D. in Microbiology from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Professor Sang Yong Jon, Ph.D. Founder
- Chair Professor, KAIST (Korean Advanced Institute of Science & Technology)
- Professor, Dept. of Biological Science, KAIST
- Professor, GIST (GwangJu Institute of Science and Technology)
- Post-doc, MIT (under Prof. Robert Langer)
- Post-doc, POSTECH (under Prof. Kimoon Kim, Recipient of Hoam Award in 2006)
- Publications >150 papers (Over 16,000 citations, h-index: 55), Patents >90 cases, 10 Tech. transfer cases
- Associations: American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering Fellow, Most Citation Award (2015), The Distinguished Lectureship Award (2014), U.S. Nanomedicine Society Young Scientist Award (2007), Editorial Board Member in ChemMedChem, Theranostics
Dr. Jon received his B.S, M.S., and Ph.D. in Chemistry from KAIST.
Jong Tae Ihm, Ph.D. Executive VP
- Professor, Dept. of Engineering, Hanbat University
- Director & SVP, Platform & Network Research Center, SK Telecom
- CEO & President, Daejeon Creative Economy Innovation Center
Dr. Ihm received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. in Engineering from Yonsei University and completed executive MBA program from KAIST and Wharton school.