Myung L. Kim, Ph.D. Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- CTO & COO, Eutilex (KOSDAQ listed)
- CEO & Board of Directors, NanoEnTek (KOSDAQ listed)
- Senior Vice President, SK Telecom (KOSDAQ listed)
- CEO, Kim Laboratories, Inc.
Dr. Kim received his B.S. in Microbiology, M.S. in Biology, and Ph.D. in Microbiology from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Professor Sang Yong Jon, Ph.D. Founder
- Chair Professor, KAIST (Korean Advanced Institute of Science & Technology)
- Professor, Dept. of Biological Science, KAIST
- Professor, GIST (GwangJu Institute of Science and Technology)
- Post-doc, MIT (under Prof. Robert Langer)
- Post-doc, POSTECH (under Prof. Kimoon Kim, Recipient of Hoam Award in 2006)
- Publications >150 papers (Over 16,000 citations, h-index: 55), Patents >90 cases, 10 Tech. transfer cases
- Associations: American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering Fellow, Most Citation Award(2015), The Distinguished Lectureship Award(2014), U.S. Nanomedicine Society Young Scientist Award (2007), Editorial Board Member in ChemMedChem, Theranostics
Dr. Jon received his B.S, M.S., and Ph.D. in Chemistry from KAIST.
Man Young Cha, Ph.D. Chief Strategy Officer
- Director, Intervest
- 15+ years of experience in the field of drug discovery, medical affairs, and clinical development at GC Pharma and SK Biopharm.
Dr. Cha received his B.S. and Ph.D. in Biochemistry from Yonsei University.
Sang Ho Ma, Ph.D. Chief Development Officer
- 15+ years of experience in the field of drug discovery and small molecule at GC Pharma and JW Pharmaceutical.
Dr. Ma received his B.S., M.S. in Chemistry from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and Ph.D. in Pharmacy from Sungkyunkwan University.